Tuesday, April 8, 2008

4 things about me

I received an e mail from my friend and thought that everyone would enjoy reading my answers.

Four things about me that you may or may not have known in any particular order. The directions are at the end.

Four jobs I have had in my life:

1.  Retail sails person (Office Max)

2.  Machine operator (Ballard Medical)

3.  Customer Service Manager (Wal-mart)

4.  Insulation Installer (Interwest Insulation)

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Transformers

2. Oscar

3. Star trek generations

4. Back to the future

Four places I've lived:
1. POCATELLO, ID

2. Roseville, CA

3. Redding, CA

4. Grass Valley, CA

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Chuck

2. Who's line is it anyway

3. Knight rider

4. When ever I get the chance Discovery


Who I think will respond:
1. you

2. maybe not you

3. my friend (maybe its you)

4. my family (maybe its you)

Things I am looking forward to this year:
1. SUMMER

2. Camping / Hiking

3. Getting in contact with old friends

4. Ridding my Mountain bike

 

Four talents you have:

1.  Playing the guitar

2.  Wood working

3.  Spending money :)

4.  Playing with my kids

 

DIRECTIONS:
Now, Here's what you're supposed to do... And please
do not spoil the fun.

For blogs ( Copy and paste this into you blog, and delete my answers and type in your answers. Then leave a comment on my blog with a link to your's so everyone can get to know you.)

For e-mail (Hit forward, delete my answers and type in your
answers or copy and paste.  Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you.)

The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about
those who know you. Remember to send it back to the person
who sent it to you.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I miss hearing you play the guitar. :)

Good meme.