Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wii Have Advanced Into the 21 Century

I can still remember the Christmas when our family gift was a Nintendo Entertainment System.  We had the original Mario brothers game that included duck hunt.  We as a family spent hours playing those games.  However, my favorite memory is the one of my oldest sister playing mario brothers.  If the Wii had been invented back then her movements would have defiantly aided mario jumping the chasm or enemy.  Watching my sister send shock waves to the gaming system through the remote's cord every time she needed to jump always made me chuckle.  Maybe that is why I did not see her playing it much after that.  WII_DETAIL However, Now that there is a gaming system that uses those motions to interact with the games I think she would do really well.

No comments: