Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Photos

This is site is a must see.  First off the creator is a good friend who has treated me well.  I had know that he has taken pictures in the past in fact I know what happens to the pictures that are deemed as "looser pictures".  Needles to say I'm not sure who has them, or where the stack of 300+ pictures are at this moment.  Aside form those looser pictures I had seen few of the pictures that were deemed good.  Now I have the opportunity to purchase anyone that I want which is a staggering task of trying to narrow down my favorites to one or even just a few.  Right now on his sight if you send people to it you can be entered into a contest to win the picture of your choice, but hurry the drawing will end soon visit his site http://www.alongthebackroads.com/webpages/homepage.html to learn more about the giveaway.  If you would like to read his blog you can click the link here Adventures & Misadventures of Daily Living or select his blog from my list of friends under the heading "Double Stuff".  Tell him Rich sent you. 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

His photos are amazing! I would hang some on our walls, seriously. Thanks for showing them to me. :D