Thursday, July 19, 2007

First MEME

If it had not been for my wife I would not have know that Kara tagged me for this meme. I know that is really sad I should check blogs more often. However, I do not have as much time as I would like to so I will try to do better.


INSTRUCTIONS:Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:
1. The Ice Box
2. The Buzz Queen
3. I Was Born2Cree8
4. A Bit of Me
5. My Mint Oreo’s

Next select five people to tag:
1. I do not know that many people If you would like to try you are now tagged.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Then answer the following questions:

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I was 17 and enjoying summer as for exactly what I did it probably included a T.V. , Nintendo, and too much time. :)

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Well one year ago I was working too jobs and didn’t have much time for anything else. I was a machine operator at one of them and a night Customer Service Manager at the other and it did not give me much time for sleep.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Peanut M&Ms
2. Chocolate Twizzlers
3. Jerky
4. Sugar Cookies
5. Rice crispy treats

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. (The Ping Pong Song) Do You Know by Enrique Iglesias
2. 100 Years by Five for fighting
3. Starry-eyed surprise by Dj Sammy
4. Mashed Potatoes by the wiggles
5. The Belly Button Song By the Boys in the Sink

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Payoff our debts
2. Payoff our families debts
3. Help out my friends whenever they needed it
4. Get a truck and tons of fun toys for us(like jet skis)
5. Go on lots of fun vacations (with family and friends)

Five bad habits:
1. Being lazy
2. Eating too much fast food
3. Not getting to bed at a decent hour
4. Spending too much money
5. Being grumpy

Five things you like doing:
1. Playing my video games
2. Reading
3. Playing with gadgets
4. Flying
5. Word working

Five things you would never wear again:
1. Anything that I had to wear growing up
2. Jeans with holes in the knees
3. Overalls
4. My Michael McLean signed t-shirt
5. T-shirts that have had the neck stretched out too much

Five favorite toys:
1. My Optumis Prime Transformer
2. My guitar
3. My tools
4. My bike and bike trailer
5. My Computer

No comments: