1. I have taken and passed a foil fencing class. My favorite part about that class was learning all the tricks that one can do with a foil. Like throwing a sword to another fencer either by flipping the sword with ones foot or from the tip of the sword. Then my personal favorite starts with the sword at ones side pointing to the ground then pressing the blade further toward the ground causing the blade to bend. With the sword in this position the owner lets go and the sword will flip up and rotate 180 degrees. This maneuver makes it possible to spring the sword up into the air landing in the owners hand ready to fight. If done right one could add a little spin in place for artistic flair.
2. I play the guitar, and I'm currently learning how to play the piano; however I do know one song and it is not the one that most people thinking of aka"chop sticks". If you know me then you probably already know what song I'm referring to if not I wont spoil it for you. I am also trying to learn how to play the violin, so that it will be the crown jewel of my musical accomplishments when I have learned that instrument.
3. My Major in Collage is Geology with and emphasis in planetary geology. I will graduate with two minors one is in business and the other is in G.I.S technology. I have been hoping to double major, but I have yet to find one that will work in my schedule. One of my goals in life has been to graduate with a doctorate in an field that I love to do.
4. I love to fix things it does not matter if it is electrical, mechanical, wood working, including anything that breaks around the house. I'm not very good when it things get too technical but I can hold my own. ;)
5. I love to golf. My best drive to date has been over 225 yard. Now that might not seem like a lot but I just started golfing in July of this year. Technically I have only played 6 games of golf (9 holes each) in my life 4 of those games were this summer. I have gone to the driving range 4 times in my life and they all were this summer. My average score per game is a 58. Not the greatest but not bad for a beginner.
Now it is your turn list five things that people might not know about yourself on your blog and leave a comment here.
This post was inspired by my wife.