Sunday, September 7, 2008

Funny things that my girls have said to me

My wife and I decided one day to get a chore chart going for our children to get them motivated to do more around the house.  When we finely found one and started using it my eldest who was overly excited about the chart asked me "Daddy what's on my schedule for today?"

Lately my youngest has been in this fascination with Winnie the Pooh.  Well one day she was trying to get ready for the day and was having trouble putting her shirt on.  I was about ready to help her when she frustrated exclaimed "oh! bother".  Needles to say Winnie the Pooh has been shelved. :-)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

These cracked me up to! Aren't our children the best. :D

Rhoda said...

That is DARLING! I want to hear her say it. How's school?