Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New Car

Over the weekend My wife and I decided to go and check out our local auction and if we could purchase a second car.  Well our first two choices of cars went way over our spending limit.  However our third choice did not and we were able to purchase it.

2000-05-Mitsubishi-Eclipse-00808091990011

This is what our new car is.  If you can not tell it is a Mitsubishi Eclipse.  It has been a very great blessing to finely have two vehicles we now can get earns done while the other is at school or work.  Plus it is very fun to drive. ;-)

4 comments:

Kara said...

Michelle was telling me about it. I know it is so nice to have a second car and must make it easier for you guys with school :) Plus it looks like a fun car

Rhoda said...

yeah...that's great Richie! Is it that same color too?

Michelle said...

It has been a blessing. Pure miracle that we won by only $100! Although the only downside is that we're pretty tall and the car is pretty short. So when I sit in it, I can feel the roof of the car lol!

Yes Rhoda, it's the same color. :)

Ryan and Leah said...

spiffy! Now your wife can come visit me more often! jk